Is your home prepared in the event of a fire?
Here are a few tips!
* Fire experts recommend you replace your smoke detectors every ten years.
* Smoke alarms and carbon monoxide alarms should be located on every floor.
* Test alarms often and stay on top of battery changes.
* Keep a fire extinguisher handy and inspected monthly. (replace every year)
* Keep fire escape ladders in each bedroom
* Have a fire escape plan and PRACTICE it with your family!
As always, we are here to help! Call us with any questions!