Labor Day Safety Tips
Labor Day weekend is a big boating weekend. In addition to proper insurance there are other precautions to be
taken. While these tips seem like common sense, they are often overlooked. Here are a few tips:
- Have the correct amount of flotation devices on board.
- Ensure all navigation tools are in working order.
- Do not operate a vessel with people standing or not secured.
- Do not indulge in alcohol while operating the vessel.
- Boat safety goes beyond the water- proper towing is equally important.
- Ensure all lights are working properly.
- Secure all straps.
- Check placement on trailer before pulling the boat out of the water.
- Recre8Hardeeville has youth soccer registration open until FRIDAY! Register before it is too late! Fee is
$45 for ages 4-5, 9-11 and 12-14.
- Hurricane Preparedness Seminar Friday August 23 rd in Beaufort, SC
As always, we are here to help! We love our community and strive to provide the best service. If there is anything
we can help you with, please contact us!