As places start to reopen it is easy to see we are not back to “normal”. COVID-19 has changed what we call normal. Here are some tips for getting into the swing of the new normal:
- Masks are required for many businesses- always keep one on hand
- Always keep sanitizer near by
- Maintain a safe distance when possible
- Practice patience- this is a change for everyone including business and restaurants, so be kind and patient
- Wipe down gas pump handles, door handles and other commonly touched surfaces
- Wash your hands often
Stay safe & be kind!